Akita watches calls to web APIs in order to help you:
- Visualize your service graph
- Monitor your APIs
- Make sense of your request/response logs
- 💥 Catch breaking changes 💥
Akita currently works with HTTP/REST APIs and generates OpenAPI specs as part of the API models.
Akita passively watches network traffic via pcap filters and/or framework integrations in order to:
- be blackbox,
- run in CI/CD, staging, or production, and
- use API modeling technology to automatically catch regressions.
Our client only sends back request and response metadata to the Akita cloud, meaning Akita never sees potentially sensitive data in your requests and responses.
Updated 2 months ago
Let's get started!
|Join the Private Beta|
|Try Akita with a Toy System|
|Watch Traffic to an API You Run|
|Watch Traffic to an API You Don't Run|