This release fixes a breaking bug in v0.26.2 that prevented the agent from contacting the Akita cloud services.
This release supports using a Postman API key for authentication via the
POSTMAN_API_KEY environment variable. This mode can be used with
akita apidump and
akita kube inject.
Fixed and improved help messages for the
akita kube inject and
akita kube secret commands to inject Akita as a sidecar in Kubernetes deployments.
Added support for the Akita NGINX module via the
- Added the --proxy option to connect through a web, HTTPS, or SOCKS5 proxy.
- Added the --skip-tls-validate option to disable TLS-certificate validation when connecting to api.akita.software.
- Added the --server-tls-name option for providing an alternate TLS server name to accept instead of api.akita.software.
upload commands. Use
- include the agent's CPU/memory usage and runtime environment metadata in telemetry reports
- exclude traffic to api.akita.software from telemetry reports
ecs command for integrating with AWS ECS.
Added support for a Docker Desktop extension.