Powered by eBPF and state-of-the-art API traffic modeling algorithms, Akita enables any developer to understand and track API behavior in real time:
- Continuously model your API behavior. Get a continuously up-to-date, searchable model of your API endpoints, volume, and latency. Understand how your APIs are being used in reality. Export OpenAPI specs.
- Automatically understand API behavior changes. Quickly get a summary of changes to performance and errors, added and removed endpoints, and more.
- Track behavior across your services. Drop Akita into your system to understand cross-service traffic, without having to instrument one by one.
- Low-friction, low-risk deployment. Being eBPF-based means we're completely blackbox. Installing Akita requires no code changes and no proxying, making it possible to easily deploy across all parts of your systems, including legacy APIs.
- Automatic, structured modeling of API behavior. Akita automatically models your API traffic in a structure way to help you understand your API behavior and how it changes. Akita automatically learns API endpoints, data types, and more.
- High-level, developer-centric reporting. We're building for busy developers and developers who may have parachuted into a code base they're now responsible for building on. No in-house observability expertise required to understand Akita dashboards!
Updated 8 days ago
Did this page help you?